Mary Remarkable Foundation, had her book lunch

she started with this speech.. Quote"

You don't have to be great to start; you start to be great.
Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can. Above all, represent God's kindness on earth.




Today is just one of the best days in my life, not because I launched my book but because I deeply understood how one's little effort, action or step in the right direction can influence or transform the life of another .








I feel privileged to be a source of inspiration to many and today I said to myself, if this is what I will live for till eternity, then the pleasure is all mine, All I need is God in my heart and by my side.





 While I look forward to an appropriate post to appreciate all those who made my book launch a success, permit me to share this random thoughts as I am led.
"A good name is indeed a virtue to keep"

"As you Plant your seeds today, learn to be patient to give it time to grow"

"Seek to be a person of value, in due time every thing will perfectly fall in place"

"Pursue your dream, it does not need anyone first but YOU"

"Do not give up on doing what you have passion for, at the end only your passion can give you internal fulfilment"

"There is no better time to start but now"

"The journey of a thousand miles start with a step, So climb that stair case even if you can't see the end".

God bless you all.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MISS TEEN AND MISS HOTLEGS NIGERIA 2024

Top 20 Benefits of Investing in Real Estate / Housing from Climax properties consult limited

Nigerian Lady shuts down the internet with her humongous bosoms