Comic Actor Ime Bishop Umoh Welcomes A Baby Girl (Photos)

Nollywood comic actor Ime Bishop Umoh has welcomed a baby girl.
The popular comic actor known as Okon Lagos took to his Instagram page to share a photo of the newly born child with a caption saying….
successful addition to #okonrepublic a baby girl. Proud to Father this cutie  #Juanita now has a tag teammate for giving me “sweet trouble”. Thank you to my lovely wife @idarabishop Love u boo. I’m happy. I’m very happy. I’m very, very happy #happyfather #okonlagos #okonrepublic #iyammi #okonrepublic

See photos below….

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MISS TEEN AND MISS HOTLEGS NIGERIA 2024

Nigerian Lady shuts down the internet with her humongous bosoms

Top 20 Benefits of Investing in Real Estate / Housing from Climax properties consult limited