“N30m I Won Can’t Get You a Space in Lekki”: Whitemoney on Why He Doesn’t Own a Restaurant "

 “Criticism is good for business,” 30-year-old Whitemoney quickly retorted as he answered a question about the heavy backlash that has trailed his decision to pursue music. The Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Shine Ya Eyes winner was among the guests invited for a press conference in preparation for the 2022 season of the highly acclaimed reality show on Tuesday, July 5.


For Whitemoney, it is not enough that he now carries the title of a reality star, it is equally important to establish himself in Nigeria’s music industry even amid the mixed reception that has greeted his released records.

“Criticism is the reason why some people are at the top. Do you understand? Imagine if everyone does not like Zazu, will he be there? So I’ll say criticize me and you’ll simply put me at the top. I’m doing what I’m doing for fun and I’m making money. Using your data to criticize me and I’m there cashing out. The more people criticize, the more they stream. When you condemn something, others will check it out and you are adding to my streaming numbers,” the BBNaija star said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MISS TEEN AND MISS HOTLEGS NIGERIA 2024

Nigerian Lady shuts down the internet with her humongous bosoms

Top 20 Benefits of Investing in Real Estate / Housing from Climax properties consult limited