“Now I Don Blow”: Young Man Breaks Down Into Uncontrollable Tears As Davido Reposts His Video on Instagram

 A lot of Nigerians love Davido and an opportunity to be noticed by the singer turns out to be a life changing event for most people. A young man identified as Beefrosh is convinced that his life has turned around for the better after he found himself on Davido's Instagram story channel. 


From grass to grace Beefrosh in a video on his page could not hold back as he wept like a child while showing off the video on Davido's page.
He highlighted the fact that his page had been noted by a lot of people and he got more likes than he has ever gotten on his page. Beefrosh then went on his knees to specially thank God for his good luck. The initial video Beefrosh posted had to do with Davido's politician uncle, Senator Adeleke of Osun state. "Omg omg omg omg omg @davido post me for status aje my life don better I no see 1k view in my life now I don dey get 20k view aaaah @davido post me davido post me Beefrosh don blow ooooo."
"Aaaah @davido don post me my life don better from grass to grace me wey I no dream of this in my life now I don blow my life don better @mufasatundeednut cry of joy cry of joy." 
fashion_magicblog: "What you might see as normal is some people's prayer point ,so allow him to rejoice the way he likes." teesbeautylane: "Wo, make we no lie, e reach to cry if na me sef, I fit faint" davycleaners_: 'Na wa o , i no know as una dey take do these things somebody’s loml." Money or success can never change me Popular Nigerian singer, Davido shared a heartfelt post on social media where he spoke on the effect of money on success on him. Taking to his official Instagram page, the music star who is known to be somewhat down to earth, noted that money and success cannot change him.
Not stopping there, the singer explained that nothing can change him and also admitted that it had its disadvantages such as being too accessible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MISS TEEN AND MISS HOTLEGS NIGERIA 2024

Nigerian Lady shuts down the internet with her humongous bosoms

Top 20 Benefits of Investing in Real Estate / Housing from Climax properties consult limited